Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Majors-Woods Wedding

I am just so far behind in posting because of all the weddings I've had to do lately so I'm trying to play catch up. Celia and Eric were married on August 3, 2007, at Bermuda Country Club. Their wedding was just outside the clubhouse. Lighting was perfect and so were they. These two love each other emmensely and it shows. Here are just a few photos from their wedding. Thank you Celia and Eric for allowing me to be a part of your wedding. I am blessed to have been a part of your wedding day!!!
~ Sandra Henderson




No comments: