Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Friday, February 22, 2008

Bridals: Cory Meyer

Over the summer I photographed Cory for her bridal session. She is getting married today at Jamestown Presbyterian Church in Jamestown, N.C., so I thought I would post a few shots from her bridal since I know she and Grant will be busy preparing for their ceremony. Everything about her is stunning....her gown, her veil, her dress, oh my!

I will be posting images from their wedding this week so be on the lookout!!




No comments: