Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Little Rea Of Sunshine

Being a mom is simply wonderful. Reagan LOVES to be outside and with the amount of work I have to do, I don't get to take her outside as often as I should. It was warm enough to go outside this week and those little hands on the door told me she was ready.

The face of a child running wild in the yard.



Reagan making sure mommy is close behind....



Reagan's reaction when I made her turn around to head back home....

No comments: