Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Monday, March 24, 2008

Amy and Justin

I don't know that I've ever met a more affectionate couple. Amy and Justin met in school at Wake Forest, back in the day :), and it was the perfect place for their engagement session.

It's been a while since I've been there (the Grand Tour was great guys), and our visit was a blend of meaningful stops and interesting nooks along the way.

Getting back to the affectionate part, I don't think I had to ask once for Justin to hold Amy's hand or lean in to give her a kiss. I'm still not sure he even knew it was a photoshoot (more like a makeout session). This guy loves his girl.

Looking forward to the wedding at Wait Chapel this summer!








No comments: