Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tots: McKinley Jenkins

Before McKinley was born, I photographed her mom's belly bump while McKinley was still in the womb. Today I photographed McKinley because she's 6 months old and at a really great age. I have to say that this is one cutie patootie! She has the most adorable expressions and LOVES her feet. If you don't believe me, you just have to look at the photos below....way too cute.

yummy....my feet....
Just right where I can get them.....yum, yum.....
And even more yummy feet....
And just check out these facial expressions. The one in the middle is my favorite.

No comments: