Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ever After : Jennifer and Ben

Jennifer and Ben were married at the Castle McCulloch Crystal Garden. Jenn is a knockout (search Bridals to find hers) and they are so much fun together. Everything was beautiful, and I am a bit partial to their wedding colors :)



Hanging with the girls...


Yes, I admit it. I have a shoe fetish, especially on Fusion Fotografix blue...


I snuck over to the Castle bridge for a quick bouquet pic...


Dapper...


Just before the stage fright set in...


We did!

A quiet moment alone...


First dance...


They had two cakes to choose from, and this cheesecake looked amazing. Yum...


But this one was easier to smear...


To the happy couple...




Yeah. This pretty much sums up the rest of the night...


Jenn and Ben, from engagement to wedding, I really enjoyed getting to know you both. Jenn, if you ever want to take me up on that gift to Ben, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll wait for a baby bump session.

It is rumored that there may be another family wedding in the near future. Keep me posted!

No comments: