Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Featured Wedding: Sarah and Mike

The only thing I can say about this couple is that they are phenomenal. It's very rare when a photographer in the South gets the chance to photograph a couple who are willing to see each other before the wedding. It was explosive to say the least. Sarah did not think she would get emotional but the moment she laid eyes on Mike they both wept. We were able to get so many fun and great shots prior to the ceremony and just directly after. Well, don't take my word for it, see for yourself....

The flowers

What beauty and grace


Mike with that nice chiseled look


As Sarah's mom told me, this is a tradition that the two of them have been doing for years. It makes me want to start a tradition like this with my own daughter...


What a great moment shared between Sarah and her father. He so sweetly and gently wiped away her tears just like he did when she was a little girl. All of Sarah's bridesmaids were in tears and I have to admit, so was I.


Can you feel the anticipation from Mike as he feels Sarah walking up from behind?


Mike was in awe of Sarah's sheer grace and beauty. Just the two of them on the most important day of their lives.


Does this photograph even need words of expression?


Sarah's girls were so fun. You can see this is a great group of gals....


Mike looks so great in this photo. He should be a model...........


You just gotta love train tracks......


This photo was screaming texture so I could not resist.


Sarah and Mike, I hope you're having a blast on your honeymoon. I'll see you when you come back home.

No comments: