Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Newborns: one of our own

Hello friends, family, and wonderful clients. I write to you from the comfort of my home. I'm happy to say that our little man, Isaac Gray, made his appearance Sunday, November 9th, 2008, at 1:43 p.m. Everything went smoothly with my labor and delivery. After 6 minutes of pushing he was here.

Isaac's big sister, Reagan, has welcomed him with open arms, lots of hand holding, and tons of sweet kisses. She sits in her Barbie chair, pats her legs and says "a chair, a chair" which is Reagan's way of saying she wants to hold him. I am absolutely thrilled she has responded so positively to him.

Many of my clients have either called or emailed me asking that I post some images of him so that they can see this little bundle I've been toting around for the past 9 months. Well here he is...Mr. Isaac Gray Henderson. One of our own.....




1 comment:

Sugar Creek Farm said...

Sandra - congratulations!! I just called to schedule portraits for Sadie and HER new baby brother (3 months) and your counterpart told me you had just had Mr. Isaac. I am thrilled for you, both for the new baby and for the obvious success of your business. I remember the old days when you were just starting. Time flies!! Take care of yourself - Betsy Tucker