Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Personal: Reflections

I have had several people ask to see some personal photos of my children so I went digging through my external hard drive and found some to share. Children grow so quickly it simply amazes me. Here are some from the past 2 years....

This is my baby bump with my baby boy Isaac. Shower view from my perspective....
This is Isaac 6 days after his birth....
This is my 92 year old grandmother. My son will most likely never get to know what a wonderful woman she is but he'll have a photograph to always cherish.


This is me with Isaac. He's 7 weeks old and very happy to be in mommy's arms.

These are photos of my daughter Reagan. Look at how much she has grown in 2 years....




I wish you all a blessed New Year.

No comments: