Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Monday, June 23, 2008

Emily and Eddy Wedding: Centenary United Methodist and Old Town Country Club

I met up with Emily and Eddy several months ago for their engagement session and knew their wedding was going to be super fun to photograph and it was.

Saul and I joined them for their wedding on June 14th. Not only are they both georgous, they are super nice and awesome dancers. The ceremony was probably the fastest one I have ever attended but it was beautiful and the reception was great. All the guests had a blast and could have danced the night away.

There were so many great moments from their wedding but I just couldn't post them all so I'll just have to post a few.



This shot was taken in front of Centenary.




Look at Eddy's smile.



The uber Colleen Kelly preparing Emily for the wedding.
I love this moment.


Took advantage of the piano for a ring shot.
Eddy's smile became even bigger when he saw the gift Emily purchased for him. Yes, that's a Rolex!



Another moment.



Mr. and Mrs. Forrest.


We snagged an umbrella to go outside for some photographs of them alone.



That kiss was so steamy hot, we had to hide it from view.



Tell me they aren't georgous. Imagine what their children will look like.



I told you they could dance. Look at them.






Emily and Eddy, I hope you guys had a great time on your honeymoon.

No comments: