Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Friday, June 20, 2008

Carla and Scotty

Carla and Scotty were married on June 7th. I know, I know, it's almost two weeks past their wedding and I'm just now getting this posted.

Anyway, Saul and I headed to Ardmore Baptist Church to photograph their wedding. What can I say, these guys were just awesome to work with. We weren't able to do any pre-ceremony photographs because it was blazing hot and all would have melted; however, Carla and Scotty allowed time after their guests left to go to Reynolda Gardens to do some alone shots and boy did we get some shots.

Welcome back from your honeymoon. I know you had a blast.

Beautiful Carla

Handsome Scotty

The rings on a tree

Having some fun with the bridal party
Scotty got a couple of petals in his face


Alone time over at Reynolda Gardens.....








No comments: