Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ever After : Gina and Justin

I have the best job in the world. My couples are awesome! Case in point...Gina and Justin. I've never known a more grounded...yet funny...couple. Justin has been the bright light in Gina's year, and his love for her is so evident. I have so many great images from their wedding, but most here are chosen for the emotion they evoke and the meaning behind them. It was a day full of love: between the two, from families and guests, and from above.

Let's start with a great pair of shoes...


A gorgeous bouquet...


A mother's ring...


A handsome groom...


Gina released a single butterfly in honor of her mother, and I love the three images below. This little one was supposed to sit still for 15 seconds, but stayed for over a minute. It finally fluttered away quickly, and I love Gina's reaction.






A quiet conversation and loving look...


Last minute details...


Makes me melt...


Butterflies were released after the ceremony...


Giddy...


Ever After...


I do have many more (incriminating) images from the reception, but this was a wild group, and I don't want to get anyone in trouble :)

I love you guys and know you'll be insanely happy!

No comments: