Welcome To Fusion Fotografix

Our blog is where you will find the latest and greatest updates on weddings, engagements, and everything under the sun. We post upcoming events so be sure to check back often. Be sure to subscribe to our blog for updates. We love what we do and thank all of our clients because without you we would not be here. ~ Sandra & Kim

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ever After: Kelly and Jeff

I was so honored when Kelly's mom Marilyn aked me to photograph her daughter's wedding. I didn't know Kelly, but I have a personal connection to Marilyn and think the world of her. What I didn't know was how deeply connected these two families and their friends are. I left that night with a reminder of how important family is, and a deeper appreciation for mine.


The girls circle around Kelly for a prayer before the ceremony...

Kelly was beaming all day, and I love this look to her Dad just before they walk down the aisle.

Another great moment...

The cake was gorgeous...

The day was full of these moments! I love catching glimces into a family's love...

The rain kept us from photographing outside after the ceremony, but we did sneak away for a moment during the reception just before dark. Would you guess this was under an awning in the parking lot? Bermuda Run Country Club is beautiful, rain or shine.

The first dance dip...


These girls are on a mission...
Victorious!

Todd Pegram of MTP DJ Productions was AWESOME! He kept the party going and has such a great sense of humor. If you want an interactive dj who moves your reception along, he's your guy.

Happy Honeymooning!
Jeff and Kelly, I was truly honored to photograph your wedding. I hope your life together is as happy as this day.






No comments: